7.19.2011

McDonald's Singapore Twister Fries: I'm Lovin' It

Yes, it's been a while since my last post. Am I busy? Well, not really. Singapore is such a ho-hum city, if you ask me. I guess I'm not posting *that* much because I don't have my camera with me. :( I just find it really hard to tell a story without good-quality images. I need a decent digital camera but my budget cannot allow me as of the moment. For now, I guess I'll just stick to my 2-year old symbian phone for my photos.

Moving forward, I just want to say that McDonald's Twister Fries is here in Singapore. <3 But, unlike in Manila, the marketing people here didn't give much fuss over this yummy curly calorie-rich nom. No Kitchie Nadal jingle, TVCs, print ads, radio, or digital campaigns were created to promote the product.

McDo Twister Fries TVC feat. Kitchie Nadal from 5 YEARS AGO (omg)

Just add 50cents to any value meal to upgrade to a medium sized twister fries. Or you could just buy a la carte at 3.30 (Medium) and 3.45 (Large). Enjoy.

McSpicy + Twister Fries = Heaven

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails