6.08.2010

How to Get your Blog Approved in Payu2blog

After seeing a number of people in my plurk timeline discussing about the opps and payouts that Payu2blog regularly sends their bloggers, I decided to give it a try. It's been several months since I first applied for blogger membership at Payu2blog. I think my first submission was December last year but I didn't get in. It turns out that Payu2blog has the following requirements for blog approval
  • A wordpress customized blog. Meaning, a wordpress with a .com domain. You can't submit a http://www.yournamehere.wordpress.com/. It should be http://www.yourname.com/. I think they prefer wordpress over Blogger, LiveJournal, etc. because users cannot edit the html settings and input ad codes
  • Your blog should be at least 3 months old, with a minimum of 30 posts
  • Your blog must be in English
  • Your blog must not have any other form of advertisements, i.e. Nuffnang, Adsense, Entrecard, Infolinks, etc.
With this, I created a .com site and after several months, submitted the url to Payu's site. I was surprised one day when I received an email from someone named MARGIE, saying that my blog has been approved! Yey! She asked me to send my contact details and paypal account email. I was supposed to wait for 5 days for them to send me my user login and password but none came. I thought my blog has been rejected in the final review so I decided to let it go. A month later, I suddenly thought of resending my details to Margie and remind her of my pending user account. She then replied immediately and apologized for the delay. After having my account running and active for a day, I already got a couple of opps and several more the next day! I was so thrilled because the assignments were rather easy and doesn't demand lengthy submission! Freeform assignments are usually priced at $5, but I heard there are occassional $12 or $50 opps. I also find it really nice that there's no minimum amount needed in order to receive payment/cashout.

A couple of weeks later, I finally received my late payout! Indeed, Payu2blog is real! I consider it a great site to earn money online. Thanks Sheriff! :)
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails