4.04.2010

Rucksack Inn Singapore via Hostels.com

UPDATE: Read my Rucksack Inn review with photos here

===

I already booked a room for our Baybeats Singapore trip on August. We don't want to stay at those fancy and EXPENSIVE hotels so we had our eyes on affordable inns/hostels/guesthouses. Also, we need to reserve ample funds for vodka/beer money.

So while searching the wawawa for places near Baybeats' venue (Esplanade Drive), I came across this new place called Feel at Home. The room rates are affordable with breakfast AND free wifi! Showed it to my friend Kin, but she said it's quite far from Esplanade. She then pointed Rucksackk Inn, since it's more accessible to Esplanade Drive. After checking the rates, reviews, and their official site (it's so cuuuute!), I decided to book early via Hostels.com. A 10% downpayment plus SGD2 transaction fee are required for the online reservation. If you sign up as Hostels.com member (email address required), the transaction fee will be automatically waived.

Paid a downpayment of PHP1,568.97 <3

Our 3-night accommodation totaled PHP15,689.74 or SGD462. We got a quad-sharing private room and a space in the 28-bed mixed dorm. It's a bummer that an extra bed for a quad-room is not allowed. So one of us--that would be me--would have to share a room with 27 other strangers. Good thing the rate already includes breakfast and wifi so I guess I'll just update my Facebook while on bed. Another option is to crash inside the room when I'm already drunk so there's no need to *mingle* hihi.

I still don't know who will be this year's foreign band, but the first 8 Baybeats bands were already announced. Jesus, I really can't wait to get drunk in SG. Please be August already!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails